Addressing business challenges
Top-performing companies have specific needs and requirements when it comes to implementing business solutions. SAP Business One is an affordable, award-winning product built exclusively for these types of companies. As a complete, integrated software application, SAP Business One eliminates the cost and complexity of integrating multiple stand-alone applications. Its intuitive interface and flexible configuration minimise business process complexities for implementation and ongoing maintenance.
Benefits of SAP Business One
- One complete solution: Manage your core business functions, including financials, sales, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory, and operations.
- Increased revenue: Easy access to a complete, real-time view of your business to make better decisions, faster.
- Reduced costs: No more costly upgrades and recurring customisation.
- Clear, instantaneous insights and alerts: Create up-to-the-minute dashboards and business-critical alerts.
- Personalised: Improve your employees’ productivity with a role-based user experience, built-in learning, analytics, and collaboration.
- Support multi-currency transactions: Multi-currency transaction and report capabilities.
- Real-time planning and functionality.
SAP HANA and Business One
Today companies have the option to run SAP Business One on the SAP HANA platform. Along with helping to speed up processing times, this enables you to maintain a streamlined business management landscape. It also means that you can take advantage of real-time analytics as well as very fast application performance. You can speed planning cycles, sales and production processes, and financial transactions while taking advantage of innovative business functionality to enhance the agility and effectiveness of your small business. And by simplifying your reporting landscape, you can reduce your technology ownership costs.
Business One and G3G
Why invest with G3G? We pride ourselves on quick, low risk, timely, and ‘within budget’ implementation giving you a quicker return on your investment. We also offer SAP end-user training for your workforce to utilise the solution.
G3G maintains an in-house solution developer team, specialising in SAP Business One extensions. This team has built up vast experience over the lifetime of SAP Business One and is active in the application of new and emerging technologies, crafting mobile applications and facilitating communication between your SAP Business One solution and the latest cloud-based tool-sets.
To find out more about Business One and G3G, please get in touch.