We are proud to announce that G3G South Africa has been awarded the Partner Center of Expertise (PCoE) Certification by SAP. To qualify for the celebrated PCoE certificate, G3G SA had to undergo rigorous, exacting and uncompromising testing to:
- Be able to offer enterprise support services to customers
- Prove it is established with SAP recommended infrastructure, people, and processes to ensure the effective delivery of maintenance services
The audit process included review of the following:
- Support staffing considering relevant product and process certifications.
- Service desk infrastructure including, among others, service desk applications, test systems, remote connectivity tools and strategies.
- Support processes such as those required for incident or problem management, escalation and complaint handling, services delivery.
- Marketing and Communications which provides the means and visibility through which the support operations can be introduced and presented competitively.
- Quality assurances strategies including support process monitoring and reporting, feedback gathering, process documentation.
- Continuous improvement strategies through regular process reviews and customer feedback.
Mike Hartman, Regional Director of G3G Africa, said “When we expanded G3G’s reach to Africa a couple of years ago, we made the promise that we will not merely keep the water and lights on when it comes to a customer’s SAP landscape. This certification is a testimony of G3G’s commitment to our customers in delivering the highest quality services and dynamic support to our customers.”
The team proved that they support customers in accordance with SAP’s current standards for a Partner Center of Expertise and passed the qualification…another important milestone achieved!!