On 6-8 November 2019 in Berlin, Germany, G3G are Gold sponsors of the International SAP Conference on Intelligent Automation for Finance. The event is an unmissable opportunity to get the very latest insight on how SAP innovation allows you to leverage next-generation technologies in your financial process. Learn how to re-engineer processes and exploit the full potential of SAP’s finance automation solutions to improve existing workflows and the overall performance of your finance operations.
G3G are sponsoring the event with our partners BEST, and will give a presentation and interactive demonstration on Thursday 7 November at 14:10 on how to automate GL Reconciliations and Clearing – directly in SAP® – using BEST’s add-on module for SAP software. Open-item clearing in SAP can be time-consuming due to manual matching and the multiple screens users must process. With BEST’s add-on module, clearing is automated across company codes, GL accounts, and diverse fields. The add-on module’s advanced matching algorithms mean high automated matching rates. In addition, users can tap the existing security and authorisations within SAP to ensure the highest level of audit controls.
5 Key Benefits of Attending the event:
- Benchmark Your Performance: Assess strengths, uncover areas for improvement. Also, identify key IT strategies that generate tangible business value.
- Meet the Experts: Following each presentation there will be dedicated time for questions and answers. The sessions are designed for a variety of experience levels, with dedicated presentations for both new and advance users.
- Learn how to improve performance: See exactly how someone else did it. Hear case studies, lessons learned, and strategic advice from leading global and national organisations to identify approaches that work for your company.
- Network with your ecosystem: Connect and build long-term working relationships with industry peers, SAP experts, and partners. Moreover, join us for a fantastic evening event for delicious refreshments and great entertainment.
- Get New Ideas: Engage in live demos and casual discussions and learn about partner innovations and predictions of things to come, to get a fresh perspective and valuable ideas to apply to your business.
There is still time to register, click here, we hope to see you there!