Our services are based upon a number of founding principles:
- Empowering our customers.
- User experience for the 21st Century, with real time integration to your service desk solution.
- Flexible SAP support services which are designed to be transparent with a focus on reducing the cost of running your core SAP systems.
- Innovation in solutions and services designed to maximise return on your investment.
- Global presence – with over 2,000 staff and offices in 29 countries we are where you need us to be.
Pay As You Go support
Flexible support designed to help you manage the peaks and troughs in your SAP demand. There are two services delivered via this model currently – Ad-hoc (non SLA support) and ABAP Studio. Our Pay As You Go support can also be used for ad-hoc support, training and general advice in additional to resource augmentation to fill short term demands. Additional benefits include:
- No lengthy contract tie-ins.
- Security of a larger team to call on when needed.
- 30 day warranty period on work completed.
- Defined standards and agreed ways of working, designed to work seamlessly with your project team.
- Access to client portal to log tickets and view consumption.
- No transition costs.
Our Pay As You Go services can easily be converted into an SLA support contract if required.
SAP subscription support services
Our SAP subscription support services are flexible and transparent and have been designed to reduce the cost of running your core SAP systems. We will work with you as an extension of your team, giving you the security of a safe pair of hands to enable you to focus on your important business priorities.
- Industry leading SLA’s delivered via a dedicated UK support team.
- Global reach via 29 locations worldwide.
- Simple and transparent commercial models.
- Level 1, 2 and 3 support services available, with 24*7 call logging.
- Access to Knowledge Base to assist self-service resolution of issues.
- Nominated Client Engagement Manager to provide best advice and guidance and assist with ongoing planning and future strategic direction for all matters SAP.
Infrastructure hosting support – partner managed Cloud
In addition to being a specialist SAP consultancy, we also provide secure, resilient and responsive hosting support.
- Hosting and SAP support from a single provider.
- Disaster recovery available if required.
- Basis support can be provided as part of the service.
- Fixed cost of support provide more control over business IT budgets.
- Flexible and bespoke arrangements available if required.