Professional Services companies provide clients with highly skilled professionals. They charge their clients on a time-and-materials basis and increase revenue by hiring more people. However, with the emergence of increased digitisation, this traditional business model is being challenged.
“The industry is at an inflection point, where digitisation will fundamentally change the underlying economics of service delivery. This will drive nonlinear growth and disrupt established business models.” said Eric van Rossum, Global Vice President of Professional Services Business Solutions, SAP.
Digitisation is breaking any dependency on increasing headcount for revenue growth. Instead, service firms can grow, increase profitability, and serve customers better by applying digital technologies to automate and embed intellectual property in service delivery.
Business processes are being re-imagined to:
• Productise services to deliver outcome-related, repeatable offerings
• Un-bundle knowledge from human capital service delivery and provide affordable life-cycle service
• Source expertise in an open talent economy while finely aligning supply, such as external talent, to meet customer demand
Work is being re-imagined to:
• Optimise workforce management by improving efficiency with increased utilisation of internal resources and greater ability to meet more client demands with contingent resources
• Empower front-line staff to better differentiate services from the competition and add greater value
• Free up Consultants time to concentrate on billable work rather than admin
SAP S/4HANA is your intelligent ERP
With SAP S/4HANA interconnect all aspects of your industry’s value chain to drive business outcomes in real time. Radically simplify your business processes and connect them across all devices.
G3G’s SAP qualified packaged solution is built using pre-configured business processes accelerating the move to S/4HANA whilst reducing the total cost of ownership. You’ll experience no unplanned project expenses, cost overruns or scope creep. Our workshops and demo platforms will provide you with a comprehensive road-map to be presented to key business stakeholders and the transition will be carried out by Consultants who specialise in your industry.
For more information or to request a demonstration please get in touch.