Design the future of SAP
We are looking for a Solution Architect who will help develop new industries, propositions, services and technologies, and will assist profitable revenue growth by supporting the sale of strategically important deals. You will be responsible to act in the capacity as a senior technology consultant and architect with proven thought leadership capabilities across SAP’s solution suite.
- A supportive team culture where you will be invited to learn from everything, fail fast and think and act lean – where your ideas are realised and rewarded.
- A real opportunity to make a difference and work in a can-do atmosphere where opportunity exists to expand your skills and experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Private healthcare.
- Life assurance.
- Attractive pension scheme.
- Car allowance.
- Generous holiday allowance (plus statutory bank holidays).
- Architecting and defining complex SAP solutions across multiple industry sectors, understanding of the technology enablement as well as integration with other applications.
- Deliver sales revenue targets through team based selling.
- Support qualification of initial leads and determine appropriate bid team.
- Own bid lifecycle for smaller bids whilst contributing to larger bids.
- Lead/support complex customer bid opportunities and customer ITT responses – leading to the client to choose G3G as their preferred partner.
- Act as a quality assurance on proposals documents and presentations written by less experienced team members.
- Be part of the initial project delivery team in order to architect the solution design and de-risk the project.
- Build strong industry/partner relationships.
- Develop own skill set to maintain ‘thought leadership’ status in customer’s and peers eyes. This should cover the entire SAP product catalogue.
- Mentor Solutions Managers/Managing Consultants to become Solution Architects.
- Provide pre-sales support to the G3G sales team across the entire SAP product catalogue. This will include product overview presentations, solution demonstrations and conceptual design proposals as required.
- Broad experience of ‘Big Four’ (or similar) consulting practices and methodologies.
- Broad, credible knowledge of integrated (multi-Line of Business) propositions, technologies, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of business requirements and solutions in your focus area (Technology, Industry or LOB).
- Add value to and often own the strategy and tactics to win bids – develop/enhance G3G’s differentiators during a sales process.
- Entrepreneurial – can identify and develop opportunities within existing accounts.
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate diverse groups in complex situations.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Extensive minimum experience in relevant technology (e.g. SAP) and/or business area with 6 project.
- Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures.
- Strong sales experience of selling technology solutions. Delivering proposals as both stand alone or an integral part of wider consult-build-run propositions.