G3G has an exciting opportunity for a Senior SAP Logistics Consultant to help us deliver a variety of SAP applications and services, empowering our clients to work more efficiently and use business insight more effectively, allowing them to stay ahead of the competition.
At G3G, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our employees. We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, but it doesn’t stop there. At G3G, we believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. Once you join us, we build your career through exceptional work experiences, a culture focused on learning and development, and a commitment to the things that matter to you.
We value a diverse work environment and encourage qualified individuals with the right to work in the UK to apply.
What you can expect from us…
- A supportive team culture where you will be invited to learn from everything, fail fast and think and act lean – where your ideas are realised and rewarded.
- A real opportunity to make a difference and work in a can-do atmosphere where opportunity exists to expand your skills and experience.
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Car allowance
- Generous days holiday (plus statutory bank holidays).
As a G3G Senior SAP Logistics Consultant you will provide ongoing SAP functional system support. You will communicate and interact with technical teams, working with clients and colleagues to gather and analyse business requirements for configuration of SAP modules.
You will ensure that the quality of service delivered to G3G clients achieves the agreed service levels within financial targets whilst ensuring a high level of client satisfaction.
You may be required to work independently on client site and provide end-user training for SAP modules.
The ideal candidate will be someone who wants to develop their understanding of the latest trends in SAP technology and has the drive to remain current in terms of development skills whilst maintaining the day-to-day operational support activities.
Skills and experience
Essential technical skills and experience
- Minimum of six years’ experience in SAP Logistics modules and been involved in at least two major SAP implementations.
- Experienced in typical SAP methodology used in implementation of project.
- Skilled in identifying, analysing and assisting users with business application problems in an SAP environment.
- Able to clearly translate business requirements and issues into solutions on the SAP environment.
- Good working knowledge of Production Planning / Plant Maintenance / Quality Management, and their integration with other modules.
- In-depth working knowledge of Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management ,Workflow (including an awareness of how HR master data can influence it).
Desired knowledge and experience
- Experience in providing end-user training for SAP modules.
- Certification in an SAP Logistics module would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Project System.
- Open Text.
- SOLMAN/OSS Support.
Ideally, you will also have…
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to offer advice and provide effective feedback on potential solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritisation, enabling you to meet tight deadlines and SLAs.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, enhancing your ability to work calmly under pressure.
- A proactive, highly goal-oriented, self-motivated work ethic with strong commitment to teamwork.
- A flexible and adaptable approach, essential in a fast-paced environment.