G3G are looking for a SAP Technical Consultant to work as part of an experienced team responsible for defining complex solutions using new SAP Technologies such as S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform/Solutions and Fiori.
- A supportive team culture where you will be invited to learn from everything, fail fast and think and act lean – where your ideas are realised and rewarded.
- A real opportunity to make a difference and work in a can-do atmosphere where opportunity exists to expand your skills and experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Private healthcare.
- Life assurance.
- Attractive pension scheme.
- Car allowance.
- Generous holiday allowance (plus statutory bank holidays).
- Understand our customer’s business issues and processes, and define sensible cost effective technical solutions that will deliver value to their organisations.
- Provide consulting expertise across technical areas including architecture, solutions and road mapping.
- Deliver technical support to existing live customers in line with agreed service levels.
- SAP Fiori implementation experience including be-spoke App development.
- Experience in implementing SAP Fiori Transactional, Analytical and Smart Business Apps.
- SAP PI 7.1, 7.3, SAP PO 7.5 interface development using various adaptors.
- SAP ALE setup, experience of SAP ABAP and SAP Netweaver.
- Expertise in SAP ABAP & Object Orientated Programming , Adobe Interactive forms.
- JAVA, Web Dynpro, Web Services.
- SAP Cloud Platform, Portal and API.
- Excellent analysis, design and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressure.
- Entrepreneurial – can identify and develop opportunities within existing accounts.
- Minimum of 5 years practical technical SAP experience.