A little about us…
G3G deliver a variety of SAP applications and services to empower organisations to work more efficiently and use business insight more effectively, allowing them to stay ahead of the competition. We enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At G3G, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our employees. We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, but it doesn’t stop there. At G3G, we believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. Once you join us, we build your career through exceptional work experiences, a culture focused on learning and development, and a commitment to the things that matter to you.
We value a diverse work environment and encourage qualified individuals with the right to work in the UK to apply.
As a SAP Solution Architect you will be working as part of an experienced team responsible for defining complex solutions using new SAP Technologies such as S4/HANA, SAP Cloud Platform / Solutions and Fiori, along with many third-party technologies. The understanding of HANA and trends in technology enablement as well as integration with other applications along with building and developing other solution team members along, ensuring projects are successfully delivered.
Your role is key in assessing the latest technologies available, recommending solutions to our customers in line with their business objectives. Architecting and defining complex SAP solutions across multiple industry sectors, understanding of the technology enablement as well as integration with other applications.
Essential technical skills and experience
- Can conceptualise and communicate winning propositions – making complex ideas look simple.
- Bright, ability to rapidly pick-up new technologies, propositions and business areas.
- Outcome oriented – maximising balance of effort vs. benefit to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures – planning, prioritising and controlling own workload.
- Precise approach to project management and procedures.
- Ability to assert own ideas to clients and within G3G senior management.
- Able to give strong coaching and feedback where needed to G3G or client team members.
- Continuous improvement – Inquisitive – “self teaching” of relevant new business thinking and technology solutions.
- Proactively contributes to the body of knowledge at G3G.
- Strong pre-sales experience of selling technology solutions. Delivering proposals as both stand alone or an integral part of wider consult-build-run propositions.
- Broad experience of ‘Big Four’ (or similar) consulting practices and methodologies.
- Broad, credible knowledge of integrated (multi-Line of Business) propositions, technologies, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of business requirements and solutions in their focus area (Technology, Industry or LOB).
- Lead / support the preparation and delivery of sales proposals and presentations.
- Can add value to and often own the strategy and tactics to win bids – develop / enhance G3G’s differentiators during a sales process.
- Entrepreneurial – can identify and develop opportunities within existing accounts.
- Oversee portfolio of bids – with the ability to successfully multi-task without over committing.
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate diverse groups in complex situations.
Desired knowledge and experience
- Extensive minimum experience in relevant technology (e.g. SAP) and/or business area.
- Act as a quality assurance on proposals documents and presentations written by less experienced team members.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Have the experience to lead / support complex and outside the norm customer bid opportunities and customer ITT responses – leading to the client to choose G3G as their preferred partner.
- Display good analytical and problem solving skills, enhancing your ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Show a proactive, highly goal-oriented, self-motivated work ethic with strong commitment to teamwork.
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach, essential in a fast-paced environment.
What to expect…
- A supportive team culture where you will be invited to learn from everything, fail fast and think and act lean – where your ideas are realised and rewarded.
- A real opportunity to make a difference and work in a can-do atmosphere where opportunity exists to expand your skills and experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Private healthcare.
- Life assurance.
- Attractive pension scheme.
- Car allowance.
- Generous holiday (plus statutory bank holidays).