G3G South Africa is looking for a certified SAP ERP Consultant with sound knowledge of HANA for SAP Business One and MSSQL, process flow, business process analysis and solution architecture. Experience in the implementation of other ERP systems is also beneficial and applicants should be proficient in both English and Afrikaans.
What to expect at G3G:
- A supportive team culture where you will be invited to learn from everything, fail fast and think and act lean – where your ideas are realised and rewarded.
- A real opportunity to make a difference and work in a can-do atmosphere where opportunity exists to expand your skills and experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Project delivery of SAP Business One projects, nationally and internationally.
- Conducting thorough analysis of business processes.
- Preparation of functional specifications and configuration documentation.
- Solution implementation.
- Performing unit, scenario and integration testing.
- Conduct solution and user training and assist in the production of training manuals.
- Study and prepare system specifications and co-ordinate with the development team.
- Conduct thorough analysis of business processes.
- Maintain all customer related and or project related documentation under configuration control on the document configuration management platform.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Report and form customisation.
- Evaluation of software.
- Conduct pre and post-sales demonstration of solutions to clients.
- Provide customer support both onsite and remote – proactively understand customer needs and requirements and providing timeous solutions.
- Setup of company database.
- Maintain in-house administrative processes.
- Conduct and maintain regular customer visits, ensuring high levels of end user-system satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, BSc, BEng, BComm. Informatics, Tertiary Qualification in Business or related Qualification.
- 5-10 years’ work experience preferable.
- SAP Business One Certified (latest version preferred).
- MSSQL knowledge.
- HANA for SAP Business One.
- Process flow knowledge.
- English / Afrikaans proficient.
- Experience in the implementation of other ERP systems beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills required to interact with internal and external sources.
- Sound knowledge of business process analysis and solution architecture.
- The ability to generate professional and appropriate documentation.
- Planning and organisational skills are essential in order to prioritise work.
- Must be willing to travel both nationally and internationally – transport expenses will be reimbursed.