G3G has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IFS Consultant. We are a progressive company, passionate about our clients and the services we have to offer – you will play a vital role bringing your knowledge and experience to the table, helping us to deliver the exceptional customer service we are known for.
The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our clients, has made G3G a recognised leader in our field. We will give you the knowledge, tools and environment to empower you to become the best you can be in a creative, trusting and harmonious workplace. G3G is a constantly evolving, fast paced and dynamic environment where we promote a transparent working culture and hard work is rewarded and appreciated. Plus:
- Competitive salary.
- Private healthcare.
- Life assurance.
- Attractive pension scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance (plus statutory bank holidays).
The role will involve a variety of software management tasks and include performing system admin tasks, system upgrades and installing patches, as well as providing end user support and trouble shooting. This can be carried out by phone, remote links or on client site so skills in listening and articulating resolutions are essential.
As part of your development you will be asked to self-manage smaller projects, particularly where no IFS Project Manager has been assigned, so you will need to be motivated and self-driven when working alone.
You will also be asked to assist with pre-sales opportunities or activities when required, helping to build your expertise.
We are looking for someone who can engage effectively with business and technical resources, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in implementation of ERP, FSM, EAM or similar software systems.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, problem-solving, attention to detail, and data analysis skills.
- Must have good presentation, organisational, and documentation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, communicate ideas effectively, lead team efforts, and utilise flexibility and creativity to present a variety of solutions.
You will be strong team player, working closely with other IFS Consultants to ensure complete solutions are provided to our clients. You will be keen to remain knowledgeable and familiar with the latest versions of the software, providing training and mentoring to client’s teams and colleagues.