G3G are looking for a client-facing FICO consultant to work with our valuable customers to help support their SAP systems and continually improve their business and system processes for Finance. The successful applicant will work with other functional teams in order to provide seamless support desk, project and process support.
- A supportive team culture where you will be invited to learn from everything, fail fast and think and act lean – where your ideas are realised and rewarded.
- A real opportunity to make a difference and work in a can-do atmosphere where opportunity exists to expand your skills and experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Private healthcare.
- Life assurance.
- Attractive pension scheme.
- Car allowance.
- Generous holiday allowance (plus statutory bank holidays).
- Answer calls within SLA’s and provide problem resolution with root cause analysis and continual improvement suggestions.
- Define sensible cost effective solutions that will deliver value to organisations through change management processes and at times may be required to work on various stages of project delivery performing tasks inherent with the SAP FICO function.
- Work as a team member or team leader, you will cooperate with Consultants from other modules such as SD, WM, IM, MM, PM, PP and PS.
- You may be required to work independently on client site and provide end-user training for product modules.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in SAP Finance (preferably S/4HANA Finance and ECC6, SAP FI, Controlling, Banking and Fixed Assets).
- Involved in at least two major SAP implementations, including a majority of the following elements: FI- General Ledger (including New GL), Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Treasury, Financial, and Supply Chain Management.
- Configuration of SAP FI, CO modules in IMG based on business requirements.
- Skilled in assisting users with business process changes and improvement.
- CO – Cost Elements, Cost and Profit Centres, Internal Orders, Planning, Budgeting, Activity Based Costing, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis.
- Key points of integration between finance and other modules; SD billing including revenue recognition, MM purchase requisition, order, invoice verification and goods receipting, MM inventory management, HR expenses, HR payroll, HR CATS, HR Training and Events, PP costing; confirmations and results analysis.
- Project System – Organisational Structures, Document Management, Date Scheduling, Resource and Workforce Planning, Cost and Revenue handling including Budget and Availability Control, Cash Management, Confirmations, Progress Analysis and Reporting.
- Good understanding of SAP landscape and architecture.
- Experience of implementing of SAP Business Warehouse (BW).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to offer advice and provide effective feedback on potential solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritisation, enabling you to meet tight deadlines and SLAs.
- The ability to troubleshoot and resolve FICO problems/failures for both external and internal customers updating ticket-logging systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- A proactive, highly goal-oriented, self-motivated work ethic with strong commitment to teamwork.
- It would be a distinct advantage if you possessed a finance background through accounting and had finance qualifications with one of the recognised professional bodies within the industry (i.e. CPA, CMA, CA, CGA, AICPA, CIM, AAT).